Welcome to The Navigation Center
The Navigation Center is Charleston’s home for a coalition of service providers working together to provide a hub of accessible, connected and quality resources for Charleston’s most vulnerable population – individuals experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness. The Navigation Center leverages partnerships with over 30 non-profit providers in the Lowcountry through a care coordination model that connects people in crisis with employment, housing, transportation, education, health and wellness care, spiritual support, and mentoring.
- Care coordination: Connecting clients with a wide network of services and making sure they navigate each step of the way.
- Medical On-Site: MUSC and its Tele-Health Services reside at the center.
- Mental Health: Dorchester Charleston Department of Mental Health available 2 days a week.
- Washers/Dryers and Showers available.
- Housing support: Assisting clients with locating and applying for housing, and cultivating a growing base of forgiving landlords.
- Employment services: Supporting clients with resume building, linking clients with job training programs, and making sure clients can shower and access clean and job-appropriate clothes for a job interview or their first day of work.
- Transitional support: Providing clients with furniture and supplies to help them get settled in their new homes.
We are located at 529 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403
Please feel free to drop us a note.